What we have done
The experience of our personnel includes:
- The development of independent power projects in excess of 1,400 MW with various fuels, from their study phase through to financial closure and construction, including energy and power integrated projects which cover the upstream natural gas supply to the downstream conversion of natural gas into electricity.
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies for a variety of power plants using both fossil fuels and/or renewable energy sources.
- Due diligence reviews for large infrastructure projects on behalf of Lenders.
- Project management of temporary power plants, totalling 203 MW, built in 10 weeks.
- Project management of the construction of power plants with various technologies, including:
- Coal – 3,400 MW
- Open and Combined Cycle – 2,400 MW
- Hydro, including pumped storage – 900 MW.
- Project management of the construction of HV power transmission and distribution systems.
- Carbon emissions management programme for a large mining and processing project to optimally align exposures to Carbon Pricing Mechanism, Renewable Energy Target and Energy Efficiency Opportunities.
- Development of compliance reports and reporting procedures as required under the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act.
- Energy audits for clients in a variety of industries.
- Acquisition of environmental Approvals and Generation Licence for power plants.